Welcome to the Abler Blog, a site dedicated to educating the horse community on equine ulcers. The Abler Blog is written by lifelong horse owners and supported by Abler, specialists in equine medication. Start by browsing our popular categories and articles below. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can try searching this site, or joining the conversations on our Facebook Page.
- Treating different types of equine ulcers: Gastric vs Hindgut
- Using acupressure to check for Gastric Ulcer symptoms at home
- How to Minimise Gastric Splashing in Performance Horses
- Equine Hindgut Ulcers: Symptoms, causes and treatment
- How Sucralfate Soothes Hindgut Ulcers in Horses
- Hindgut Ulcers in Performance Horses
Treating your horse with Equine Medications
- Is it best to treat a horse with omeprazole or sucralfate?
- Dosage and Timing: A Practical Guide for Treating Your Horse with Omeprazole and Sucralfate
Horse Digestive System
- The Equine Digestive System: the mouth and oesophagus
- The Equine Digestive System: the stomach and small intestine