Treatment Options For Horse Ulcers
Although only your horse veterinarian can diagnose your horse as suffering from horse ulcers, it is still worth researching horse ulcer products. The horse ulcer medication Omeprazole for horses is one such option. With a closer look at how this horse ulcer product can help your horse, you will likely see just how enormously simple and beneficial Omeprazole can be.
Treating Horse Ulcers With Omeprazole
Horse ulcer meds Omeprazole for horses can definitely help to treat your horse’s ulcers. You will find that you can utilize this product in two different forms. The paste version is certainly one of the most popular ulcer products for horses, although many people also prefer to go with the treatment in granule form. Both are very easy to use, and both have the benefit of going to work to treat your horse’s ulcers almost immediately.
Ulcers are one of the most common afflictions currently facing horses. Part of the problem is that there is a wide variety of things that can lead to ulcers in horses. Some of the most common stressors that can lead to horse ulcers includes:
Causes of Ulcers in horses
• Training: Introducing your horse to specialized training can cause ulcers, as can making significant changes to your horse’s current training schedule.
• Environmental changes: Any significant changes to your horse’s current environment can lead to ulcers.
• Poor diet: If your horses are not getting fed at recommended horse food levels, the stress on their systems can indeed lead to ulcers.
• Stalling or trailoring: Forcing your horse to move suddenly into tight surrounds like a stall or trailer can definitely stress them out, which can lead to ulcers
Symptoms your horse is suffering from Ulcers
These are some of the most significant stressors. If your horse does have ulcers, you may notice the following:
• Changes to how they eat food or drink water.
• Significant see changes to their weight.
• Significant attitude changes and behavior for the worse.
• Consistent problems with colic.
• Their hair coat becomes dulled over a relatively short period.
• Overall, they do not look as healthy or happy as they did in the past.
• If you have a foal, they may begin grinding their teeth, or even laying on their backs.
With ulcer products for horses, you want to move quickly. Omeprazole is a medication used to treat and prevent equine ulcers . Abler is a manufacturer of affordable omeprazole products for all types of horses.